Greetings from Greenfield, MA

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My name is Momodou Sarr. I am a teacher consultant with the Western Massachusetts Writing Project, at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. I am also a TOLI co-site leader, and co-facilitate the Summer seminar through the Western Massachuetts Writing Peoject at the university of Massachusett. I am one of the 2023 cohort who have been waiting to meet in New York. I am looking forward to meeting and working with all of you.

I completed the Summer Holocaust Seminar in 2017 at the university of Massachusetts. I support educators in the seminar to reflect on their backgrounds and imagine the influences they bring to teaching the Holocaust in their classrooms and community.

I am active in my community working on social justice and human rights issues. I serve on several area boards interested in social justice and human issues. I am a former Greenfield Human Rights Commissioner, former board memeber of Karuna Center for Peace Building. I participate in the Greenfield annual Film Festival, and discuss films/video about race and human rights.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Momodou,
      So glad to finally be able to meet you. Your trip this spring looked amazing, but we missed you at our workshop at Keene State. Can’t wait to work with you!

Momodou,
      I am eager to finally meet in person, and to learn more from and about you and your experiences. I also want to hear more about your work with the film festival….!
      See you soon!
      Barb

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.