Shalom from POLIN/POLAND

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

HI EVERYONE!

I am Jakub/Jacob from Poland and I live in PoznaƄ. I love challenges and I really enjoy working with YOUNG people. I am a human rights educator, Jewish museum guide ethics teacher and Phd student – my doctoral thesis will be on sensivity among Polish and Ukrainians students.

I was going to attend TOLI Seminar last year but I had COVID. I am so happy that I was invited again in this summer:):):) Thanks a lot!

For many years I have been working with children and teenagers. I try to connect nonformal and formal education. I teach tolerance and acceptance of every person. I work as a trainer with the Center for Civic Education in Warsaw and I am a guide at the Museum of the History of Polish Jews. I belong to the group of dialogue leaders in Forum for Dialogue: http://dialog.org.pl/liderzy-dialogu/en/lider/jakub-niewinski-2/

I like reading books and cooking. I have different identities and I am proud of them.

I am glad that I will be able to meet teachers and educators from the US!

Yours
      Jakub

Hello,
      We are so lucky to have you join the seminar and learn about your experiences. It sounds like you are doing such important work. I look forward to meeting you in June!
      -Sandy

Hello Jakub!
      I am looking forward to meeting you and learning from you and your experiences. Your work with a variety of ages and communities gives you a unique perspective that will be an asset to this cohort.
      Thank you,
      Barb

Hello Jakub,

I look forward in meeting you at the seminar and learn about your experiences.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.